Mobile VoIP Phone
For those who want their home phone in their purse or pocket
Choose the ROAMbaby plan and get:
- A free ROAMbaby app: download from Android or Apple App Store.
- All the benefits of a home phone in your mobile phone
- 300 minutes of local and long distance calls in Canada and the USA
- One local phone number anywhere in the USA or Canada
Check our low international rates Usage charges: 3.0 ¢/ minute inbound or outbound to Canada & USA. * Taxes, regulatory fees and other applicable charges are extra
Can I keep my existing phone number?
Free for Home Phone Subscribers!
Use your babyTEL home number on your iPhone or Android
- Put your cell number to shame: Talk using ROAMBaby and save up to 80% compared to making the same calls on your regular cell number.
- Talk, freely: Calling inside of Canada has never cost less. ROAMbaby lets you make-and-take affordable calls while on the road. Talk freely with no long-distance charges.
ROAM freely in the US or abroad
- Low-cost calls from WiFi zones: Use ROAMbaby with your WiFi connection at your hotel or at near-by hotspots for low–to-no cost calling
- Take a Mobile WiFi hotspot with you: Don’t get stuck in WiFi cafes and hotel rooms. Take a Mobile WiFi hotspot device (available from most US and European carriers) with you to access the internet at a fraction of the cost of your cell phone’s roaming data rates. Make low-cost calls from your ROAMbaby app, no matter where you roam!
- ROAMbaby app: A phone just like your native smartphone, with dialer, favorites, recents, contacts. It’s even a little smarter because of its built in WiFi or data connection test!
- ROAMbaby smartnumber: Choose a phone number in an area code of your choice, and your friends and family from there talk to you as if they are dialing locally, no matter where you are.
- Free ROAMbaby to ROAMbaby calling: Get your friends on ROAMbaby, and talk to them free. Anywhere. Anytime.
- Low cost calling: Our $9.95 / month package includes 300 minutes of Canada/US long distance calling at no additional charge. Plus low rates on international calls that would make cell phone carriers blush.
- The usual suspects: Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Voicemail and Voice-to-Email